Terms & Conditions
a. All monthly fees must be paid in full, regardless of usage. There is no refund in whole or in part. Membership cannot be transferred to another party.
b. No-show policy: – Notification of your intent to cancel a space in a CrossFit East Northants (Athlab LTD) session must be given at the earliest possible convenience. In the event of a no-show, the Client’s membership will be “flagged”. Subsequent or recurring no-shows may result in a charge equal to the current pay-as-you-go fee multiplied by the number of sessions missed.
c. Cancellation: – CrossFit East Northants (Athlab LTD) operate a fair and respectful membership policy by allowing members to continue a “rolling” contract without fixed terms or tie-in agreements. In return, CrossFit East Northants (Athlab LTD) assume similar fairness and respect from Clients by honouring the 30-day cancellation policy. Should a Client wish to terminate their membership agreement, a letter of their intent should be received by CrossFit East Northants (Athlab LTD) on the 1st (first) day of the calendar month. This will subsequently terminate the agreement by the last day of the calendar month.
If a Direct Debit instruction is returned to CrossFit East Northants (Athlab LTD) as unpaid as a result of their cancellation without prior notice of their intent, it will result in a charge being incurred by CrossFit East Northants (Athlab LTD) that will ultimately be passed on to the Client and may involve a third-party debt management company if necessary.
Athlab LTD is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Athlab LTD may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 10/06/2015.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to;
Unit 4 Saxon Court, Bradfield Close, Wellingborough, NN8 4RQ
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.